Tuesday 22 July 2014

Task - be a reason to someone's smile.

My BeYoutiful  lovely Beings, 
A Beautiful Day begins with a Beautiful mind
A Beautiful mind happens when you
inhale bliss exhale all unwanted thoughts to Cosmic with love and light (to your comfort number of times)
Put on your smiling Aura (bliss) and be the reason to someone's smile

If you would like to Dare this out ;-
break your barriers and give out Free Hugs/compliments
to your Spouse /Caregivers/Medical Team/patient next to your bed
to the Hospital cleaners for cleaning your room and bathroom
to the Hospital cafeteria staff that brings your daily breakfast, lunch , tea and dinner.
to the Nurses that cleans your changes your bedsheets
to your driver , to your staff, your office boy, to your gardener
to ANYONE WHO DOES THINGS FOR US THAT ARE NOT NOTICED.

I give out a smile to my garbage collectors and my son use to ask them if they want a drink; and you what .....these days I don't have to go looking for my dustbin cover like before.
Smiles and Care makes a Miracle

 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...