Saturday 26 July 2014

Bliss Morning from the world of Akashmic

A Beautiful Day begins with a Beautiful Mind
A Beautiful mind creates a beautiful Aura
Your beautiful Aura creates a beautiful world of your own and to the ones around you

Bliss Morning my BeYoutiful Warriors, wishing you Love, Light and Healing Hugs from the
World of Miracles and Mystic.

Bliss Day to all my  GLBT , YOU ARE LOVED remember the words of Akashmic - "Only the wise sees you unique Light"

Silent victims of bullies (of any form)  God make no mistakes , so you are here on Earth for a perfect reason . You on the right track and YOU ARE LOVED AND CARED by the Light Worker's world.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...