Sunday 7 September 2014

AH is back after a cleansing period acknowledging what is LOVE

The Breeze of Profound Love 

LOVE sees no color, religion or caste
LOVE sees no gender discrimination
LOVE sees no barriers and boundaries
LOVE sees no distance of space and great Oceans
LOVE sees no separation because
LOVE is not just in the Heart ,  LOVE is in the AIR,

the fresh breeze of love that you exhale, I inhale.......
 
- akashmic vibration -


 Task ;-
- how many of my Beautiful Beings here, feels that AH is in love?

- how many of my Beautiful Beings here, feels that AH is having an affair?

- how many of my Beautiful Beings here, feels the above love      based between Parents and children separated due to marriage/misunderstanding/living/studying overseas.

- how many of my Beautiful Beings here, feels that the love above is mentioned due to parents/community/society interference has separated two hearts of any gender in love?

- how many of my Beautiful Beings feels that this love is for a pet?

- how many of my Beautiful Beings here feels AH is fooling around on this beautiful day??

answer ;-
We are the reflection of what we read/think/feel/and want to see in others.

Gentle Note :-
The above quote "The Breeze of Profound Love" was communicated to AH through meditation question with Bhagawan Shiridi Sai wh was linked to me through my sister-in-law and reading his blessings each day via a FB friend. What attracted my Mystic eye to this Bhagawan,  his Simplicity.  

_/\_  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...