Sunday 28 September 2014

Love, Light and Blessings from the world of Akashmic

Helloooo........... my Beautiful Warriors, CareGivers, Medical Team
GLBTQ,  silent victims. healing hearts/souls , disabled and viewers

Yes... I am back after recouping my vibrations of being force to love a guy, very much younger to me
who thinks I am desperate for a love affair via FB. 
Forcing an Empathy/Light Workers or even anyone in this matter is like a molest to our mind, heart and soul. 
Love happens from Heart to Heart, Soul to Soul

The reason for this issue to take place was due to my Principle 
"A beautiful Day Begins with a Beautiful Mind
A Beautiful Mind creates Beautiful vibration"
I am been tested on how true am I on this principle.
will my mind be Beautiful on handling this issue mindfully or with anger/disturbance or becoming a victim of love.

Whatever we practice in life , it comes in Theory and Practical.
Guides are no special people in the eye of Divine.

Breathe-Release-BeAtEase

 

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...