Tuesday 2 September 2014

Bed time Story

Once upon time, 
couples had the time of their own
face to face ,ears to ears chat, laughing, giggling 
lip to lip kisses, real life cuddles and hugs
There were no attachment to cyber world such as
LOL, <3 , {{{{{hugs}}}}  ***kisses*** :) ;)

That's all my beautiful Beings
Sleep well my dear Warriors and my precious Beings
if there's fear or sneaky thoughts pops out, place your palms 
on your heart chakra, think of AH and her Divine Force
when you sense a warmness , its us being with you
be safe, be secured and you are loved by Divine vibes.

SADA SUKHI RAHO





No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...