Saturday 27 September 2014

Gentle Message from the World of Akashmic

"A Beautiful Day begins with a Beautiful mind
A Beautiful mind creates.............."

My precious Beings who are following AH's  guidance :-

When we put into practice to the above  principle or any principle in our daily lives, the Universe will present us with bountiful opportunities.
Opportunities comes in  form of difficult people, issues or situation to make our principle a living realty. Every senses of us will be tested layers by layers .....its called cleansing.

Its not that you have failed or the principles are not working on you.  All exams comes in theory and practical.

Breathe-Release-BeAtEase-YouAreLovedByALightEnergy

Sada Suki Raho






No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...