Tuesday 9 September 2014

Good Night from the World of Akashmic

Good Night my BeYoutiful Warriors, Care Givers, Medical Team, Silent victims, Healing Hearts, Healing Beings, Disables and Viewers........and bullies too

May our love thoughts and vibration be kind to the world, may our own mind be gentle upon us.
Be in your best pyjamas because you will never know who might visit your dreamland.......
a place of your own imagination...shhhhhhhhhhh.

Where ever you are in the world, whoever you are
Whatever you are going through 
May you be well and happy
be at peace and  ease knowing you are loved by an angel.

SADA SUKHI RAHO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...