Wednesday 17 September 2014

Good Night from the world of Akashmic
my dear Beautiful Warriors, Care givers, Medical Team, silent victim of bully, my precious GLBTQ
my dear Healing hearts/soul, my adorable Disabled and viewers.

May our love vibration be kind to mother earth, may our own thoughts be gentle upon us.

To my Warriors and silent victim of bully, if facing feelings of fear; place your palms on your heart chakra , when you sense a warm sensation, its AH and Divine Force healing you .
Be safe, Be secured, Be loved

To my discomfort Warriors
Inhale divine energy to the area of discomfort and visual  silver light or dust healing the area, exhale gently releasing the pain/discomfort to cosmic and love and light.
Breathe-Release-BeAtEase

SADA SUKHI RAHO








No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...