Tuesday 9 September 2014

Rise Against Bullying with Justin Preston





My BeYoutiful GLBTQ,  Silent victim of bullies/Adult Bullies

a gentle reminder to say that YOU ARE NOT ALONE battling whatever you are going through silently.  Introducing you to a personality I know and bless to have him in my FB world, knowing him as a Daring , Honest and Enlighten young soul.

Justin Preston the founder at Rise Against Bullying. 

Please feel free to view /visit or follow his Like page at Timeline/FB-  Rise Against Bullying

Twitter
riseagainstbulling@live.com
(windows live messenger)

http://www.youtube.com/justinprestoxo.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...