Sunday 5 October 2014

AH"s Journey on LOVE

During my journey of soul search on the subject  LOVE,
 as a Reiki practitioner,
I was exposed to know and understand many kind of love.....
 Duty Love, First Love, Responsibility Love, Marrying Love,
Transit Love, Maze Love, Betrayal Love, Loneliness Love, Storm Love, Postings Love, Prank FB Love, Silent Love, Soul Mate Love which is not so True as been mentioned,  Puzzle Love and TRUE LOVE .

All these Love leads to uncertainty,  sadness, betrayal, unhappiness, misery created by Humans. LOVE is supposed to be BEAUTIFUL, HEALING AND COMFORTING so why destroy it by allowing others to control the love we have for someone (boy/girlfriend, wife, children, friends, our country) 
 Why do we allow others to fertilize our mind with poison, instigation, manipulation, lies and  lies on our loved ones.

And when we defend to safeguard our LOVE, we are in a Battle field with scars, wounds and massive injuries of hared, anger and disappointments. Why??
Isn't love suppose to be BEAUTIFUL, HEALING and COMFORTING.  

well...blessed to say that I have finally found the missing piece of my Love jigsaw.......................
I own Nothing and Nothing can own me
I breathe and walk in peace and at ease
knowing I am loved by Universal Life Force
with abundance of possibilities.

 I AM COMPLETE with this LOVE



Love is Beautiful when is grounded well with LOVE
- suchitra dharmasena -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...