Friday 17 October 2014

Test or struggle, which do you consider?

Love and Light 
 
Any strong/difficult shift of energy you face in life, acknowledge them as a test/exam to be Great Warriors of this Galaxy.
Not as "struggle",  if its considered as a "struggle" you will be trapped in a solemn world forever and ever. 

In sudden, people may walk into your life for a reason
connected by God/ Divine 
some stays forever as friends/lovers for a prefect reason but 
some for a short period of time, given to accomplish their Task in your life and leave without a word
they don't come to change you but they are their to help-out in aligning your intents
Touch your heart chakra and ask yourself, are you allowing anyone to change your mindset or you are doing it for your highest good.

Sada Sukhi Raho


No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...