Monday 6 October 2014

Good Night and Stay Blessed my Beautiful Beings


Good Night and sleep well my Beautiful Warriors
precious GLBTQ, Caregivers, Silent victims of bully, Healing Hearts
Healing souls, Disabled and Medical Team

To all ER Team and Ambulance personals on duty,  you are Earth Angels on standby mode while the rest are asleep . You are loved and highly appreciated by the Light Workers World.

To my sleepless warriors/discomfort warriors....
do you know that if someone misses you, they will visit your Dreamland soooo don't keep him/her waiting......place you palms on your heart chakra.  take slow gentle breathing 

Caregivers pls guide my precious warriors , if your are reading this.

Start with :-
gentle inhale into your mind....hold for a second exhale gently (super slow)

gentle - inhale ... hold  -as you exhale gently relax your thoughts

gentle - inhale .....hold- as you exhale gently relax your eyes

gentle- inhale......hold- as you exhale gently relax your face muscles

gentle - inhale ...hold - as you exhale gently relax your neck

gentle - inhale ...hold - as you exhal gently relax your shoulders

gentle - inhale ...hold - as you exhale gently relax your spinal cord

 gentle - inhale.... hold - as  you gently exhale relax every muscles of your body

gentle - inhale....hold - as you gently exhale relax every organ of your body.

gentle - inhale ...hold - as you exhale gentle relax your thighs/legs

( you may do this technique as much as your heart desires )

This technique is recommended to those under stress or to anyone to be at peace and at ease.

You are loved by a Light energy

SADA SUKHI RAHO






No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...