Saturday 4 October 2014

True Story of Life and Death of Mr Dhamasena


A year ago on 31/8/2013 @ 6:40 pm an ambulance was called to transport him to ER PPUM (formerly unknown as UH). At Emergency and Trauma Hall, the Doctor on Duty made me to make a decision on the spot; to release my dad's soul without CPR/Life Support or to allow them revive him that might led to Coma on Life Support with infections, about 3 Doctors was attending to him because his left lung has collapsed  and his right lung faded and filled with liquid due to 60 years of smoking, his kidneys were failing and I was asked to make calls immediately to both my sisters, Swarna (Ireland) and Suja (France) informing them that he is about to collapse at anytime. I signed many formality forms because I wanted his soul to leave without pain and not being held back; if that is meant to BE and at the same time my mind was asking me "Who are you to make a decision on your father's life??". He was heavy sedated through out, knowing him as an Army man I said and promised whatever I needed too, I wanted him to have a Bliss journey with no holding on and chanted Rattana Sutras and his ever fav. Jaya Mangala Gatha as to so he will be a Light Energy.....well,  today is 5th Oct 2014 , Mr Dharmasena will be 80 years old. And he celebrated his 50 years (Golden) Wedding Anniversary on 23rd march 2014.  
" Life is uncertain, Death is; 
but NOT for my dad Mr Dharmasena Martin".
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...