Tuesday 14 October 2014

Silent Victims of Bully and GLBTQ



You did not cause any problem to anyone
by being unique or being true to yourself
If you are are feeling left out or in loneliness in your journey of
discovering your new path/world
speak to someone who loves you, who cares for you, 
someone who understand others( it don't have to be religious people)
If you are being  ignored , demand to be heard in positive mindset
Do not attempt to "solve" it yourself.

Recommended friendly FB page -
Rise Against Bully (Justin )
Roland Hiresk    -  USA
Thana Segaran  - to those in Russia
Akashmic Harmony - to those in Malaysia
Siri Simon  -   Malaysia.

we are your friends and you will meet a field of empowering people who will love you , adore you and guide you via FB/Timeline.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...