Thursday 9 October 2014

Be Alkaline, Stay Alkaline Lovely Warriors- Radiotherapy/Chemo

Love and Blessings from the World of Akashmic

A Beautiful Day Begin with a Beautiful Mind
A Beautiful Mind radiates Bliss vibration


My Lovely Warriors undergoing Radiotherapy or Chemotherapy,
 These therapies may cause heatiness  to your body.
Please, PLEASE DO NOT cool down your body by consuming cooling drinks such as Young coconut water, Yogurt,  watermelon or any cooling food/drinks. 
Why??? because by cooling down your system, it will revive your cancer cell.

In this process/regime, your body system should be 70% alkaline to beat cancer cells off your system.
 ( pls view  Dr Budwig's Diet - Youtube)

Here, I have some example of alkaline food, water, juice and berries that can be taken to help you  ease your therapy heat.

Love and Light

JUICE



  




 VEGETABLES & MINERALS




 

 Note -  (Coconut is mentioned here for general purposes )







 WATER





 BERRIES



Love and Light

















1 comment:

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...