Saturday 11 October 2014

Su Jok Therapy Point treating for Tuberculosis, Asthma, Chestiness, Congested chest & lungs

Dear Ones
 as Winter approach, many of your goodself or your young ones
will be affected by chesty  chest/lungs or coughs,  keep warm and you may heal yourself or your young ones with Su Jok Therapy
 (Korean Technique of Self Healing).

- 1st pic shows the drawn areas of  lungs, chest and heart

- 2nd pic shows the lung, chest and heart area on our palm
and for the above issues , pepper seeds are used to keep our chest warm and  for healing.

I have taught this technique to lung cancer warriors and  patient with Tuberculosis, they healed themselves by doing this technique.  Do it  as anytime as your heart desires and its easy to guide our  young/little ones too.

Please know that your Little one is safe, secured and protected.

Technique :-
just gentle massage on that area.






give gentle massages with pepper seeds.  You may have the seeds there for a day or two for frequent massaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...